In 2015 Awesomatix will release the second evolution of the mold breaking A700 touring car - The A700 Evo II.
The Evo II uses most parts from former A700 Evo, including the ground breaking Floating Front Gearbox (FFG).
The new kit has three major feature changes
- Rebuildable Damper - to allow for larger damping adjustment and consistence performance (A700-D2)
- Motor mount - to allow for chassis flex changes, easier motor installation and finer gear mesh adjustment (A700-MM2 also known as A700-AM69 + A700-AM70 + A700-AM73-1, A700-AM73-3 & A700-AM73-4)
- Alloy Chassis - now featuring our narrowest design yet (A700-C01AL-S2)
- Alloy Chassis Braces and updated FFG Tower (A700-AM33-5 and A700-AM49-3)
- Strong Carbon Arms (A700-C04M)
- Floating servo mount and Short Steering Link (A700-AM24 and A700-ST21S)
- Open Ended Ball Cups (A700-P13-4)
- Ball Studs for camber links and steering links (A700-ST24 and A700-ST24L)
- Latest Diff (A700-GD2-S)
- Updated Spool (A700-AT03M-S)
In the A700 Evo II first outing, Viljami scored a 5th overall in the Modified class at the opening round of the 2014/2015 Round at ETS
As of December 16 2014, this is a kit pre-order.
A700 Evo II 1/10 Electric Touring Car
- Brand: Awesomatix
- Product Code: A700 Evo II
- Availability: Backorder