Awesomatix AS-701L Brushless Low-Profile Servo
2nd generation Awesomatix Low-Profile Steering Servo. Featuring the same integrated central “floating” servo mount the servo does away with the need to run the conventional mounting brackets or the company’s floating servo mount as it directly mounts to the chassis using the existing mounting holes. The top case is CNC-machined from aluminium and comes black anodized to match the middle heatsink section and the all-black receiver wire
Updated for 2016 are the servo internals for faster response and stronger gears.
Awesomatix USA is only bringing in servos that are NOT engraved with drivers names. This would delay shipments too much.
- New and upgraded brushless motor that provides higher torque over 200 oz-in
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Aluminum case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- Power Supply 4.8~6.6V
- Speed (sec/ 60°) @4.8V: .095 sec/60° @6.0V: .070 sec/60° @6.6V: .069 sec/60°
- Torque (oz/in) @4.8V: 147.54 oz-in @6.0V: 208.20 oz-in
- Torque (kg/cm) @4.8V: 10.63 kg-cm @6.0V: 15.00 kg-cm
- Frequency 200/333 HZ
- Range 50~400 Hz
- Center Position 1520 μs
- Brand: Awesomatix
- Product Code: AS-701L
- Availability: 1